Will university credit be given for studies undertaken via professional bodies?

Qualifications obtained at Rating 1 Professional Bodies listed by the AECSA are acceptable for credit in Calwest masters courses.

If you have a Rating 1 Professional Body qualification, please register for a degree program, and request credit on a course by course basis.  At present Calwest has granted bulk credit in the MBA program for CMA members of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Australia. Other professional bodies are currently being considered for similar recognition.