Will my Degree/ Testamur/Diploma refer to the CMA Credits obtained?

No. The Degree Certificate/ Testamur/Diploma Certificate will only show that your degree was obtained from the Calwest University. Your Transcripts will show those courses that you have been given a Recognized Prior Learning credit for, but not the institution where the prior learning was undertaken. All courses examined by Calwest will show the grade obtained.