If I am no longer a Financial Member of ICMA; can I do the Calwest degree programs?

If you are NOT a ‘Financial’ Member of ICMA you can still undertake a Calwest degree program, but you need to rejoin ICMA and obtain a current membership number. Please insert your (expired) Membership Number [CID or MID] in the Calwest Application process. It will list you as a ‘lapsed’ member, but you will be given the opportunity renew your membership via the Calwest application process by paying a US$250 renewal fee. Calwest will forward your fees to ICMA.

If you want to re-join ICMA directly, then please complete the application form by clicking link below and pay all fees for the past years that you were not financial and also for the current year.