For UAE Residents are Degree Certificates Attested?

Calwest does not, at present, provide a Degree attestation by a USA ministry and then by a UAE consulate in United States as required by some UAE Residents. In the future, if the numbers are large enough Calwest will explore the feasibility and economics of this attestation service. Meanwhile, UAE Residents are advised to obtain the services of a consultant who provides such services.